Ship Inspection Services
With over three decades experience, our team has a strong passion to deliver the finest ship inspection experience to our customers.
- Pre-Purchase, Presale and Asset Condition Inspections
- Internal Audits and HSEQ Visits
- Vetting Support as per VIQ
- USCG, PSC/AMSA/Rightship Prep
- Pre docking inspection attendance
- Major repair and Dry dock attendance
- Superintendent support and periodic visits
- Vessel takeover inspections and support
- Damage Investigations
- Navigation Audits with BCA&V
- EEXI and CI compliance requirement and calculations
- P&I and H&M surveys
- ESG surveys
General Manager Ajit is a firm believer that inspection reports should be accurate, concise, factual, and well-structured. With over 3 decades of ship inspection experience, Ajit ensures each report meets his client's requirements.
Operations Manager Siwe Ping leads the operation team to maximize the inspectors efficiency and minimize the turnaround time from client's order to completion of the inspection report. Every inspection matters and she strives to deliver the best customer experience.
Technical Manager Haris comes with years of ship management experiences. His technical knowledge serves as foundation for comprehensive reporting that details a vessel's structural and operational integrity.
Business Development Manager Milan has a decade of experience in engineering and marketing, particularly within the maritime industry. His key focus is building relationships with customers and assisting them until the job is completed to world-class standards and their satisfaction.
Discover how a pre-purchase ship inspection can reveal potential pitfalls that may impact your ship's lifecycle costs
Download our information sheets on ship inspection, pre-sale inspection and how you can comply with EEXI / CII