Ship Inspection Services
With over three decades experience, our team has a strong passion to deliver the finest ship inspection experience to our customers.
- Pre-purchase, Presale and Asset Condition Inspections
- Internal Audits and HSEQ Visits
- EEXI and CII Compliance requirement and calculation
- Navigation Audits with BCA&V
- Vetting Support as per VIQ (select ports)
- USCG, PSC/AMSA/Rightship prep
- Drydocking and Pre-docking attendance
- Major Repairs attendance and coordination
- Adhoc Superintendent support and visits
- Vessel takeover inspections and support
- Damage investigation
The leading name in ship inspection
Concise and precise reports that depict your vessel's actual condition
Short turnaround time
Qualified and experienced professionals
We are the world's largest maritime network
Online reports accessible anywhere, anytime
Every customer has different needs
Whitepaper and more information
Discover how a pre-purchase ship inspection can reveal potential pitfalls that may impact your ship's lifecycle costs
Download our information sheets on ship inspection, pre-sale inspection and how you can comply with EEXI / CII
General Manager Ajit is a firm believer that inspection reports should be accurate, concise, factual, and well-structured. With over 3 decades of ship inspection experience, Ajit ensures each report meets his client's requirements.
Operations Manager Siwe Ping leads the operation team to maximize the inspectors efficiency and minimize the turnaround time from client's order to completion of the inspection report. Every inspection matters and she strives to deliver the best customer experience.
Technical Manager Haris comes with years of ship management experiences. His technical knowledge serves as foundation for comprehensive reporting that details a vessel's structural and operational integrity.