Our strategic procurement team strives to deliver the highest savings to you through spend consolidation and efficiency. We are committed to protecting the environment and doing business with ethically and socially responsible suppliers.
We take a strategic approach in analysing our streamlined procurement transaction to implement spend category management. Harnessing the power of big data and category management, we can fully capitalize savings through spend consolidation and efficiency. With scale of economies and established contracts with our suppliers, we aim to procure at competitive prices and deliver the savings to you.
We are committed to protecting the environment and doing business with ethically and socially responsible suppliers. To this end, we place clear responsibilities on suppliers to comply with our minimum requirements on the following areas :
- Preventive measures of financial Fraud
- Sanctions and compliance
- Quality management systems and accreditation
- Business ethics and code of conduct
- Supporting the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Cybersecurity precautions
- Reduction in single use plastics
Comprehensive supplier vetting process:
- All applications from companies to become a supplier to WSM are verified and checked.
- All supporting documentation are retained in our database for future reference.
- Suppliers agree to be audited at any time and will be audited from time to time
- All suppliers with framework agreements are required to re-submit their applications annually
- Suppliers who do not meet our minimum standards will be removed from our approved supplier list.
Our established processes and systems are accredited to ISAE3402 standards and audited by an independent auditor annually.