We strongly believe in vessel preservation and maintenance during lay-up. This is essential to ensure vessel performance is optimal when reactivated.
Wilhelmsen Ship Management is a class certified lay-up service provider, we have been providing professional lay-up management since 2009. Known in the industry for our track record and substantial experience covering both traditional and advanced vessels, we set the standards high for lay-up management in the industry. We provide hot and cold lay-up solutions performed by trained professionals and proven processes.
- Preserve vessel structure and machinery from corrosion and static seizure
- Ensure security, safety and preservation of vessel, its equipment and environment
- Integrated and seamless processes from arrival to lay-up facility, deactivation to reactivation
Our lay-up processes are certified by DNV-GL and Class NK. The entire process for lay-up is divided into three main activities: deactivation, lay-up and reactivation.
Main checkpoints when a vessel is laid-up
What to expect from Hot and Cold lay-ups?
Location, location, location!
- Our anchorage locations are secure and sheltered from typhoon and monsoon zones
- Excellent holding ground for your ships to anchor safely
- Certified by DNV-GL and Class NK