Nautical and Cargo Courses
Nautical & Cargo Courses
Despite having advanced technology and modern equipment on the ship’s bridge, navigation related accidents and incidents continue to occur.
All vessels need to be well maintained, both technically and cosmetically.
In present times, with minimum manning on board vessels and hectic schedules, it is vital to optimize all resources available.
With the growing concern about pollution and the environment, this course develops the professional skills and confidence of Deck officers who are engaged in the handling of Bulk Liquid Cargoes with the help of simulating the cargo operations conducted on Oil/Chemical Tankers.
Other Nautical & Cargo Courses
- Efficient Cargo and Ballast Handling Course – LPG tanker (LCHS)
- Efficient Cargo and Ballast Handling Course – Conventional Oil Tanker (LCHS)
- Ship Handling Simulator (SHS)
- Type Specific ECDIS Courses
- Ship-to-Ship Transfer Operation (Oil Tankers) (STS)
- Ice Navigation (INAV)
- Pure Car / Truck Carrier Orientation Course (PCTC)