UWI-320TP WELDING INVERTER
- Product group:
- Product number:
UWI-320TP is compact yet powerful, equip with 320Amps welding capacity. It is capable to perform Stick/TIG welding. Able to weld electrode up to size of 5,0mm.
- Voltage reduction device (VRD) function redices touchable open circuit voltage to only 9V.
- Its design utilises an active fan control, which reduces the amount of dust and dirt inside the machine, thereby reducing the risk of short circuiting and increasing efficiency and life time.
- The unique TP (Total Protection) function effectively prevents damage to the machine in case one phase in the primary power supply fails.
- Thermal overload protection prevents damage due to overload.
- Lift-start in TIG mode provides easy and soft arc start.
- With the use of remote control the welder has full control of arc and heat input during welding, and at finish he has full control of down-slope and arc stop.
- With up to 320A output it provides full capacity for welding all coated electrodes including most 6mm high recovery electrodes.
- Parallel connection of two machines provides 640A output for the few coated electrodes that require more than 320A, and full Air Carbon Arc gou
UWI-320TP design utilize an active fan control which reduces the amount of dust and dirt deposit inside the machine during cooling. thereby eliminating the risk of short circuiting.
Full capacity for welding all coated electrodes including 6,0mm high recovery electrode. The unique total protection (TP) function effectively prevent damage to the machine in case one phase in the primary power supply fails.
|Welding current [A]||320|