Last updated: 14/11/2023 02:01:25
AUTODARK 2020 WELDING SHIELD
- Product group:
- Product number:
Head mounted face shield for protection of the welder's eyes and face against rays, heat and sparks during welding
The Autodark 2020 welding helmet with the latest design and improved optical class covers a wide range of welding applications including grinding and low amperage TIG welding.
- Optical Class: 1 / 1 / 1 / 2
- Automatic darkening filter glass switching time from light to dark state 1/16.000s
- Adjustable shade of darkness between shade 9 - 13.
- Darkening filter powered by solar panel (the light from the arc)
- The reaction time from dark to light can be adjusted, according to the preference of the welder, from 0.1s to 1.0s.
- Protects welder from developing " arc eye". More accurate start location when welding is to commence
- Same face shield can be used for all arc welding processes and amperage settings
- Provide safety and long lasting quality
- Same spares with 779032 Autodark 300 except headshield and filter
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification
- Conforms to relevant standards: CE, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS
Directions for use
- The colour shade and welding/grinding mode are controlled by an external knob. The welder can make adjustments on the knob and look at the weld without removing the helmet.
- The tension in the neck from the constant nodding is removed and welding at tight spots is easier. The dial knob is located on the left side of the helmet for further convenience of the welder.
Is accessory to
301301 UWW-301 TP WIRE WELDER Product number: 301301