Significant changes to the reporting boundary for this period
In 2018, the supply service and solutions segment are included in the boundary of this report.
Entities included for the 2018 report
The included entities from the maritime services segment are wholly owned:
- Ship management, which provides full technical management, crewing and related services for all major vessel types.
- Ships service, which has the world’s largest maritime network supplying products and services focusing on marine products, marine chemicals, maritime logistics, and ships agency.
- Insurance services, which provides marine and non-marine insurance solutions.
The supply services and solutions segment includes companies where Wilhelmsen has majority ownership:
- NorSea Group (75.15%) provides logistic support to offshore activities anywhere in The North Sea basin and beyond.
- WilNor Governmental Services (owned 51% directly and 49% through NorSea Group) provides military logistic services in Norway and internationally.
Corporate services are also included in this report.
Entities not included for the 2018 report
The shipping and land-based logistics, and other interests are not included in this report:
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen ASA (37.8%)
- Hyundai Glovis (12.04% through Treasure ASA)
- Qube (3%)
- Maritime Innovation Lab (100%)
- Raa Labs (50%)
- Massterly (50%)
- Ivaldi (50%)
- Dolittle (50%)
- Survitec (20%)