UWI-150TP WELDING INVERTER IN CASE
- Product group:
- Product number:
Compact and only 4,4kg , the UWI-150TP offers excellent performance-to-weight ratio with full capacity for welding all normal coated electrodes up to 3,2mm, including Aluminum electrodes.
Recommended accessories for TIG welding:
150000 TIG TORCH T-150 W.DIX 25 CONNECTOR
150151 REMOTE CONTROL FOR UWI-150 TP
607810 TIG TORCH ACCESSORIES KIT
510010 REGULATOR 510 AR/CO2 FLOW 0-35L/MIN
905565 ARGON E-10 FILLING
778149 TROLLEY E10/M10 F/TIG/MIG WELDING
- Automatic hot start provides easy arc start and provents sticking.
- Thermal overload protetion with indicator lights helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or air flow is blocked.
- TP function(Total Protection) prevents damage to the machine if primary supply voltage is too high.
- Line-voltage compensation keeps the output constant regardless of various input power.
- Voltage reduction device (VRD) function reduces touchable open voltage to only 9V when the welding arc is broken. Full arc striking voltage is re-established immediately when the electrode touches the work-piece.
- Casing of high grade aluminium and panels of high grade industrial plastic reduces weight and risk of corrosion.
- Delivers complete in carrying case with electrode holder and return clamp.
- TIG pulse option provides excellent sheet metal welding properties by reducing the heat input to the base material. Enabling you to welding on thin sheets.
|Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||310 x 120 x 215mm|
|Duty cycle [%]||30% at max current|
|Ingress protection||23 S|
|Recommended fuse [A]||16 A slow|
|Voltage [V]||1 phase 230V 50/60 Hz mains supply|
|Welding current [A]||5-150 A|