OXYGEN O-40 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
In combination with Acetylene (C₂H₂), Oxygen (O₂) is used for gas cutting and welding.
Oxygen O2 supports combustion. Oxygen itself is non-flammable but it supports combustion. It can cause fire or explosion in combustable materials. Avoid that oxygen comes in contact grease,fat and oil. Never use oxygen as substitute for compressed air.
For oxygen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.311 kg
- 1 kg = 0.763 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
The gas capacity of a cylinder can calculated in two different ways. The most simple method is the water capacity of the cylinder (in litres) multipled by the actual pressure (in bar); the result is the capacity in litres. Although a simple method it is not the most accurate method. A better but much more complex method will give a more accurate value for the gas capacity; it will take the compressability of the gas at both 1 bar and at the actual pressure in consideration and all based on 15 degrees C. The result is often quoted as normal litres or normal cubic metres (nm3). For oxygen the more accurate method will give a slightly higher value as compared to the simple method (6.4 m3 versus 6 nm3).
- Colourless, odourless and tasteless
- It is approximately 1.1 times heavier than air
- Oxygen itself is non-flammable, but it supports combustion
- It can cause fire or explosion in combustible materials
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Gross Weight [kg]||60|
|Weight [kg]||7.8 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W21.8mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||150|
|Purity||2.5 > 99.5%|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||6.4|