BOILER COAGULANT 25 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
NALFLEET™ Boiler Coagulant™ is a liquid sludge conditioner designed to prevent sludge deposits on boiler internal surfaces.
Sludge is kept dispersed in small particles and conditioned to be removed by normal blowdown. In this way tube overheating due to deposits can be avoided. The treatment is primarily used in conjunction with normal chemical treatment chemicals. Boiler Coagulant can also be used where minor oil contamination has been experienced. Small amounts of oil contamination are coagulated for removal by blowdown. However, it must be noted that if oil contamination is continuous and excessive, off-line cleaning will be required. The source of oil contamination must be stopped immediately.
- Liquid product, easy to feed
- Prevents the formation of adherent deposits and sludges in boilers
- Used in conjunction with Wilhelmsen Ships Service Chemical Service's standard range of boiler water treatments
- Used to coagulate small amounts of oil which have contaminated the boiler water
- Keeps boilers clean and extends boiler operational time between cleaning
- Keeps sludge dispersed for efficient removal by blowdown
|Density [g/ml]||1.025 to 1.045|
|pH||8.5 to 10|
Directions for use
Dosage is 20 ml of treatment daily per ton of boiler capacity. Daily bottom blowdown is required when using Boiler Coagulant to remove suspended sludge particles.