Last updated: 22/08/2023 09:15:53
HELIUM H-40 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Helium is used as a component of artificial atmospheres. It is mainly used as a balloon-inflating gas. Also used for blow out preventors in the offshore market. This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
Helium for balloon fill. It is delivered in a 40 litre cylinder. To draw the gas, use with Balloon fill regulator (product no. 624434). Beware of asphyxiation hazards when using the gas.
- Helium is colourless, odourless, inert gaseous element occurring in natural gas.
- It is approximately 7 times lighter than air.
- Non-combustible and non-toxic.
- Suitable for filling balloons.
- Also used in oil & gas applications, specifically for blow-out preventors.
- One cylinder Helium H-40 fills on average 375 balloons.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Gross Weight [kg]||57|
|Weight [kg]||1.3 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200bar|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||7.5|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Is frequently bought together with
905232 NITROGEN N-1030 FILLING Product number: 905232
905208 NITROGEN N-5030 FILLING Product number: 905208
905174 ARGON E-50 FILLING Product number: 905174
624434 BALLOON FILL REGULATOR WITH GAUGE Product number: 624434
905602 NITROGEN N-1050 FILLING Product number: 905602
905607 UNICOOL R-407C 52 KG REFRIGERANT Product number: 905607