Last updated: 05/04/2023 12:33:07
NITROGEN N-1030 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Nitrogen 3.0 grade is predominantly used for purging. This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
Nitrogen in 3.0 Grade has 99.9% purity. This product is delivered in a 10 litre cylinder. Product does not come with a certificate to confirm its purity. An inert gas, it is normally used for purging and blanketing applications. Beware of asphyxiation hazards when using the gas.
- Nitrogen is colourless, odourless and tasteless.
- Non-combustible and non-toxic.
- Slightly lighter than air and it's an inert gas.
- It is well suited for purging or flushing cargo tanks and pipelines of residual gases and vapours prior to loading cargo or doing maintenance.
- It is also used as a 'blanket' on top of several types of cargoes to prevent reactions with oxygen from atmospheric air.
- Nitrogen 3.0 means > 99.9% pure and the impurities: Water (H2O) < 1000 ppm and Oxygen (O2) < 1000 ppm.
- Perfectly suited for purging, inerting / blanketing
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Gross Weight [kg]||20|
|Weight [kg]||2.3 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
550160 WASHER ALU 10 PCS FOR OX REGULATOR Product number: 550160
510003 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0 -1 BAR Product number: 510003
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002
771713 REGULATOR 600 NITROGEN 0-200 BAR Product number: 771713
510011 REGULATOR 510 N2 FLOW 0-1.3 L/MIN Product number: 510011