HPC EXTREME 330 440V/60HZ
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Extreme 330™ high pressure cleaner – removes dirt and rust quickly and efficiently. Ideal for the toughest jobs onboard. Heavy duty unit constructed for the toughest cleaning and surface application tasks on board.
Heavy duty steel frame protects the unit and enables lifting.
The machine is designed for 24 hours operations.
- Inlet filter
- Extra o ring for filter holder
- Geka coupling
- 25m HP Hose
- Spray handle
- Lance (800 mm)
- Low RPM motor
- Heavy duty steel frame -- protects the unit and enables lifting with a crane
- Four wheels -- the units can be moved with ease and can be stored safely
- Wheel brake -- ensures the unit stays in place during operations or storage
- Built-in inlet filter -- protects the pump from damage
- Well proven pump -- the pump design is based on years of experience and development
- Full ceramic stainless steel pistons
- Removes dirt and rust fast and efficient
- Long life time and reliable operation
- Versatile -- the units can be used for paint and scale removal as well as day to day cleaning task
- Efficient -- with the Unitor™ Powerspeed Attachement (optional) the Unitor™ HPCE 330™ can prepare 25 -30m2/h of surface to a quality of SA 0,3 - with sandblasting, even higher.
|Feed water pressure [bar]||2 - 8|
|Inlet water temperature [°C]||60 maximum|
|Operating pressure [bar]||310|
|Power rating [kW]||13|
|Voltage [V]||440 mains supply|
|Water flow rate [l/min]||22|
|Water supply hose||Min 3/4"|
Directions for use
First oil change after 50 operating hours, further oil changes after every 500 operating hours, minimum once per year. In case the oil becomes milky, stop the machine immediately and carry out the oil change. If this happens repeatedly, arrange replacement of all pump seals by qualified personnel.
Use Hypoid Oil SAE 85/90, 78 cSt./10,3 ° E/50 °C with EP high pressure additives, e.g. TEXACO Geartex EP-B-85W/90
Insufficient water supply will cause heavy damage on high pressure pump (cavitation).
Use teflon tape on connection between hose and gun (cone).
|To extend hose length with additional hose, product number 721936, nipple for extension hose, is required.
For water supply, it is recommended to order the 50 mtr 3/4" hose (671727).
The power nozzle cannot be connected to the double lance, a single lance must be ordered.
Product number: 721183
Product number: 671735
Product number: 721167
Product number: 671727
Product number: 729229
Product number: 721092
Product number: 729228
Product number: 721076
Product number: 734038
Product number: 721381
Is accessory to
Product number: 721373