Notice of Annual General Meeting 2023
Shareholders may enroll/register for the meeting, vote in advance, or delegate proxy using the following link: Click here to enroll, register advance votes or proxy.
The deadline for advance vote or delegate proxy is Tuesday 25 April at 10:00 hours CEST.
Shareholders may attend the meeting using the following link: https://dnb.lumiagm.com/#/127403419
Shareholders must register their attendance using the reference number and PIN code prior to the start of the meeting to vote.
The following documents are attached and can be downloaded in the related informations section to the right of this page:
- Notice of meeting – English
- Notice of meeting – Norsk
- Attendance form, advance vote, and proxy – English
- Attendance form, advance vote, and proxy - Norsk
- Online Guide Wilhelmsen AGM 2023 – English
- Online Guide Wilhelmsen AGM 2023 - Norsk
- Annual report 2022 - English
- Corporate governance report 2022 - English
- Remuneration report 2022 - English
- Remuneration guidelines for senior executives (new) - English
- Nomination committee proposal - English
- Proposals from shareholders and the board’s response – English
- Proposals from shareholders and the board’s response – Norsk
- AGM 2023 - Attendance Details.pdf
For further information, please contact:
Åge Sturtzel, VP Investments and IR
Tel: (+47) 900 87 670 - email: email@example.com
Our vision is to shape the maritime industry.
Founded in Norway in 1861, Wilhelmsen is now a comprehensive global maritime group providing essential products and services to the merchant fleet, along with supplying crew and technical management to the largest and most complex vessels ever to sail. Committed to shaping the maritime industry, we also seek to develop new opportunities and collaborations in renewables, zero-emission shipping, and marine digitalization. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace, with thousands of colleagues across more than 60 countries, we take innovation, sustainability and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.