LEAK-STOP PIPE REPAIR II
- Product group:
- Product number:
Water activated cold curing product for emergency repairs.
Special bandages impregnated with a resin system. Ideal for repairs to leaking pipes- simply mix with water, then wrap around the leak.
Leak stop I
1 pc. 2"x4' (50 mm x 1,2 m)
For use on pipe diameter 0--1" (0 mm--25 mm). Product no 630384 / 158g black repair tape in a pouch
Leak stop II
1 pc. 2"x12' (50 mm x 3,6 m)
For use on pipe diameter 1"--2" (25 mm--50 mm). Product no 606006 / 232g black repair tape in a pouch
Leak stop III
1 pc. 4"x12' (100 mm x 3,6 m)
For use on pipe diameter 2"--4" (50 mm--100 mm) Product no 630392 / 325g black repair tape in a pouch
- All necessary application equipment technical data sheets and health & safety data sheets.
- 1 pair of gloves
- Can be used for all types of pipes, even most plastic types
- Activated when mixed with water
- Does not produce any heat during curing
- Comes with SDS, tech sheet, gloves and application tools
- No need to consider base material
- No need to mix with activator to start curing
- No sparks
- No distortion of the base material
- Full range of accessories
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Ideal for repairs to leaking pipes, simply mix Unitor Leak Stop with water and then wrap the bandage around the leak. The bandage impregnated with a resin system.
For pipes with diameter of 1-2" (25 mm - 50 mm). 1 tape 2" x 12' (50 mm x 3600 mm)
Directions for use
659227 METALGRADE READY-STICK Product number: 659227