Last updated: 20/12/2023 01:10:52
GAMAZYME FC 4X5LTR.
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Gamazyme™ FC a technologically advanced floor care product that provides deep & effective cleaning through microbial activity.
Unitor™ Gamazyme™ FC is based on patented fatty acid degrading bacteria strains & biodegradable surfactants. Regular use of Unitor™ Gamazyme™ FC improves safety and hygiene in galley areas.
Unitor™ Gamazyme™ FC is a unique floor care product that degrades and eliminates accumulated grease and other organic materials. Patented fatty acid degrading bacteria strains produce enzymes specific for the breakdown of the harder to degrade fatty acid components of oils and fats used in galley area. Excellent cleaning properties eliminate grease from floor surfaces resulting in reduced slippage and improved safety. Ingredients in Unitor™ Gamazyme™ FC enable it to penetrate and clean embedded residual organics left in pores, cracks, corners, crevices and microscopic pores in floor surfaces. Regularly use of Unitor™ Gamazyme™ FC will eliminate odors that attract insects; the residual organics that they feed on will be eliminated.
- Excellent in-depth cleaning properties
- Contains specialized patented bacterial strains forming enzymes that break down fatty acid components of grease
- Safe to use on all surfaces
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduced slippage and improved safety conditions in galley area
- Penetrates porous floor surfaces to degrade accumulated grease and other organic materials
- Eliminates odours that attract insects; the residual organics that feed them are eliminated
- Friendly bacterial strains replace pathogenic bacteria for improved hygiene
- Results in a fresher smelling galley area
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Directions for use
Mix 50 - 100 ml Unitor™ Gamazyme FC to 5ltr of warm fresh water, depending on the surface and amount of deposits to clean.
Use a mop or sponge to clean the surface and let it stand. Rinsing is not required.