Last updated: 26/06/2023 13:39:39
- Product group:
- Product number:
Lightweight goggles with soft and comfortable surfaces against the face for gas welding, brazing and cutting applications.
The ventilation slots are designed to prevent entry of sparks and spatter, at the same time ensuring sufficient air circulation to prevent dampness and fogging of the glasses.
The filter shade glass is mounted in a flip-up front frame.
A protection glass is placed in front of the filter shade glass in order to protect against spatter.
A protection glass is fitted in the fixed frame for protection when grinding and using the chipping hammer.
- Comply to European Regulation (EU)2016/425 by means of the European Standard EN 166:2001 and EN 175:1997.
- Welding glasses consists of protection glass and filter shade glasses of shades 3, 5, 6 and 7 in 50mm diameter.
- The headband is adjustable and elastic for comfortable use.
- The lenses are clear, anti-mist acetate for good visibility.
- The design provides ample ventilation.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Product name||Product number|
|PROTECTION GLASS. 10 PCS||633297 (supersedes 175331)|
|SAFETY GRINDING GOGGLES||653410 (supersedes L39360)|
|SAFETY SPECTACLES CLEAR||632943|
|SAFETY SPECTACLES SHADE 5||632950|
|SHADE 3 GLASS. 10 PCS||633305 (supersedes 233122)|
|SHADE 5 GLASS. 10 PCS||633313 (supersedes 175307)|
|SHADE 6 GLASS. 10 PCS||633321 (supersedes 175315)|
|SHADE 7 GLASS. 10 PCS||633354 (supersedes 175323)|