Last updated: 30/03/2023 21:02:27
OXYGEN O-40 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
In combination with Acetylene (C₂H₂), Oxygen (O₂) is used for gas cutting and welding. This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
Oxygen is a non-flammable gas but supports and accelerates combustion. Most materials burn with fierce intensity in oxygen. In Oxygen-enriched atmospheres, the potential fire risk increases and combustion is accelerated, even for materials that are normally not combustible. Avoid that oxygen comes in contact grease,fat and oil. Never use oxygen as substitute for compressed air.
- Colourless, odourless and tasteless
- It is approximately 1.1 times heavier than air
- Oxygen itself is non-flammable, but it supports combustion
- It can cause fire or explosion in combustible materials
- Multi applications for ship maintenance like welding, cutting, brazing, soldering and heating.
- Suitable for AC-Ox Gas Distribution System
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-21|
|Gross Weight [kg]||60|
|Weight [kg]||7.8 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W21.8mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||150|
|Purity||2.5 > 99.5%|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||6.4|