Last updated: 26/06/2023 13:39:41
REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR
- Product group:
- Product number:
A single stage regulator for nitrogen reducing the inlet pressure from 200bar to any pressure between 0 and 10 bar.
This product supersedes product no: 619239
Can be used for blanketing of ullage spaces and purging of pipelines as well as moderate pressure testing.
Apart from replacing damaged or faulty gauges, repairs should never be attempted on gas regulators. Faulty, old or corroded regulators should be replaced. Internal seals and membranes will deteriorate with time, and as a rule gas regulators should be replaced with maximum 5 years intervals.
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 2503
- Inlet connection: W24.32mm x 1/14" Int
- Oultet connection: 3/8" BSP RH Ext
- Max inlet pressure: 200 bar
- Outlet pressure range: 0 - 10 bar
- Comes with a pressure relief valve
- Reduces cylinder pressure to safe working pressure.
- Inlet gauge to inform available pressure in cylinder.
- Suitable for connection with Unitor Nitrogen and Argon cylinders.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Is accessory to
905232 NITROGEN N-1030 FILLING Product number: 905232
905208 NITROGEN N-5030 FILLING Product number: 905208
905174 ARGON E-50 FILLING Product number: 905174
905565 ARGON E-10 FILLING Product number: 905565
905601 NITROGEN N-5050 FILLING Product number: 905601
905602 NITROGEN N-1050 FILLING Product number: 905602
905726 HELIUM H-4050 FILLING 7.4 M3 PURITY 5.0 Product number: 905726
905679 NITROGEN FOOD GR N-10FG FILLING Product number: 905679
905618 HELIUM H-40 FILLING Product number: 905618
905665 ARGON FOOD GR E-10FG FILLING Product number: 905665