Last updated: 15/02/2023 02:33:10
HELIUM H-4050 FILLING 7.4 M3 PURITY 5.0
- Product group:
- Product number:
High purity Helium is mainly used as a carrier gas for Gas Chromatography applications. This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
This product supersedes product no: L36032
High Purity Helium, 5.0 grade, has a purity of 99.999% and comes with a Certificate to confirm its purity. This grade is typically required for use in gas chromatography applications as a carrier gas.
- Helium is colourless, odourless, inert gaseous element occurring in natural gas.
- It is approximately 7 times lighter than air.
- Non-combustible and non-toxic.
- Helium 5.0 means > 99.999% pure and the impurities: Water (H2O) < 5 ppm and Oxygen (O2) < 5 ppm.
- Purity suitable for use as carrier gas in gas chromatographs
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Gross Weight [kg]||57|
|Weight [kg]||1.2 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||7.5|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Is frequently bought together with
905232 NITROGEN N-1030 FILLING Product number: 905232
905208 NITROGEN N-5030 FILLING Product number: 905208
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002
510003 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0 -1 BAR Product number: 510003
510011 REGULATOR 510 N2 FLOW 0-1.3 L/MIN Product number: 510011
905602 NITROGEN N-1050 FILLING Product number: 905602