Cruise Expedition Fleet - Master
- Relevant experience as Master from passenger vessel operating in the expedition segment.
- Experience from vessels operating in polar waters.
- Valid Master Unlimited CoC and certificates according to STCW 95 as amended.
- CoP in Advanced training for ships operating in polar waters
- Ship handling and Ice navigation experience. Experienced in remote waters navigation, Antarctica and Arctic.
- Good knowledge about maritime rules and regulations (SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, MLC, ISM, ISPS).
- Great communication and reporting skills
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience from new built and/or site team or project work.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Background from luxury cruise segment.
- Experience in contingency management.
- USCG, USPH knowledge.
- IAATO, AECO knowledge.
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: EXPEDITION FLEET – MASTER / FAMILY NAME / COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE*
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Country of residence is needed to direct the application to the appropriate manning office.