Cruise Expedition Fleet - Chief Engineer
- Relevant experience as Chief Engineer on modern cruise vessel.
- Experience from new built and/or site team or project work.
- Chief Engineer license and other certificates according to STCW 95 as amended.
- Good knowledge about maritime rules and regulations (SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, MLC, ISM).
- Good knowledge of PMS and inventory management.
- Great communication, organizational and reporting skills.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Experience from vessel operated in expedition segment and/or polar waters.
- Diesel electric propulsion system and automation, azipods propulsion.
- USCG, USPH knowledge.
- Experience with outboard engines maintenance.
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: EXPEDITION FLEET – CHIEF ENG / FAMILY NAME / COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE*
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: email@example.com
*Country of residence is needed to direct the application to the appropriate manning office.