Last updated: 12/02/2023 12:43:44
ALUMAG 235 3.0MM GAS TIG WELD 0.5KG
- Product group:
- Product number:
TIG welding rod for aluminium, sea water resistant aluminium and cast aluminium, containing up to 5% Mg.
Seawater resistant aluminium-magnesium rod for gas welding of pure aluminium, seawater resistant aluminium and cast aluminium.
- Can be used for pure aluminium, seawater resistant aluminium and cast aluminium.
- Can be used for gas welding and TIG welding
- Wide range of aluminium welding application e.g., repair of aluminium cover plate and castings
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Directions for use
The label on each container fully identifies the contents, and also gives basic information on application areas. Complete information on each rod, and instructions for use are given in the handbook for Maritime Welders.
- Use pure argon as shielding gas for TIG Welding with UNITOR UWI-230 TP AC/DC welding inverter
- Use with Unitor ALUFLUX - 234 F for gas welding
- Ensure good surface preparation i.e., use only stainless steel abrasive discs or brush for grinding or cleaning
- Cast aluminium should be pre-heated to approximately 300oC before welding and ensure they are well supported to avoid sagging from heat and after welding, to allow slow cool
Is part of bundle
589861 GASWELDING CABINET COMPLETE Product number: 589861