VCWD70 WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER
- Product group:
- Product number:
The VCWD70 heavy duty vacuum cleaner is the most advanced unit in the Unitor vacuum range. The machine is equipped with a stainless steel container and a built-in pump for easier liquid removal from small tanks, double bottoms or engine rooms.
VCWD70 wet and dry vacuum cleaner is perfect for users who need big capacity and features that focus on efficiency. Our most silent vacuum ever, with superior suction performance, stainless steel tilt or lift-out container, automatic filter cleaning, anti-static capability and more.
The 70 liter container found on the wet and dry vacuum cleaner allows long periods of use without emptying the container, and Tilt or lift-off container system is convenient and time-saving.
With use of accessories it can also remove liquid from the deck areas.
Operating costs are minimized with the washable PET Fleece filter elements, and the low working noise level allows work when others are nearby, without disturbing them. Automatic On/Off models are suitable for use with electric hand tools as starting or stopping the tool also starts and stops the vacuum. An accessory airbox is available which performs the same function when using pneumatic tools.
- XtremeClean. Fully automatic filter cleaning system (on many models) takes care of filter cleaning tasks in just a few seconds.
- Washable PET fleece filter for high efficiency and low maintenance costs.
- SilentPower provides high performance that is seen, but not heard.
- 70 L stainless steel container and a filter bag for the ultimate in effective filtration and working efficiency.
- Built-in submerged pump can operate without removing or lifting the container
- Heavy duty stainless steel container makes the unit capable of removing a wide range of liquids and solid particles without damaging the container
- Two large wheels at the rear ensure stability during transport and storage
- Brakes on the front wheels means the unit remains stable when in use or in storage
- Heavy-duty steel frame protects the unit from damage during transport and use
- Power supply socket for connection of electric tools; when the pump is not in use the socket can be used to power a power tool
- Dirt basket -- when vacuuming dirty liquids the basket makes sure that the particles stay inside the unit when the liquid is pumped out
- Cable and accessories holder ensures safe transport and storage
- Large area liquid removal capabilities -- with the correct accessories the unit can be used to remove liquids from large areas like decks, pool areas & passenger decks
- Soft start -- limits the starting power to reduce the initial power surge on the fuses and reduce wear and tear on the motor
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||D-1|
|Flow rate [l/min]||216000|
|Power [W]||1500 + 640|
|Voltage [V]||230 main supply|
|Product name||Product number||Height [mm]||Length||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Capacity||Frequency [Hz]||Power [W]||Voltage [V]|
|VCWD27 WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER||681924||570||390||380||27 ltr||1500||220|
|VCWD70 WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER||721944||970||605||605||580||64 ltr||50/60||1500 + 640||230|