Last updated: 02/11/2023 02:01:19
UNITOR HPCE DYNAMIS 500+
- Product group:
- Product number:
The Unitor™ HPCE Dynamis 500+™ is a heavy duty high pressure cleaner which is extremely powerful, efficient and reliable. With its new and improved design, the Unitor™ HPCE Dynamis 500+™ is made for the toughest cargo stains, grease and grime on deck. With 500bar working pressure it is ideal for surface preparation when removing loose paint and rust.
The Unitor™ HPCE Dynamis 500+™ is equipped with a high performing pump which allows a water flow rate of 21 ltr/min in combination with 500bar working pressure the cleaning effect is outstanding.
The unit comes with two water filters ensuring best pump protection. Two pressure gauges at the primary filter easily indicate the user when the filter cartridges need to be replaced. This is essential to maintain the pump interior in prime condition.
To overcome temporary shortages in water supply the Unitor™ HPCE Dynamis 500+™ has a built-in water tank that acts as a buffer.
In addition the unit is safeguarded with overflow-, thermo- and low water protection to ensure the longest product lifetime.
The stainless steel frame, and housing gives an ideal protection in the harsh marine environment. Lifting eyes enable the crew to quickly transfer the unit.
Its ultra slim design has been carefully chosen to allow easy maneuvering on narrow deck passages.
** Note: This machine can be operated from 380-440V (3-phase, 50/60 Hz)
- High pressure handle with swivel
- Lance 800mm
- Flat nozzle
- 10m power cord
- 25m HP Extreme 500bar hose
- Two spare filter elements with spanner
- Inlet GEKA coupling
- High performing pump 21ltr/min at 500bar working pressure
- Built-in break tank, ultra slim design and lifting eyes
- Stainless steel frame and housing
- Dual water filter protection and filter clogging indication
- Comes with safety valve
- Tailor made for maritime use
- Heavy duty design ensuring long lifetime
- Removes cargo residues, grease, grime and loose paint/rust fast & efficient
- Reliable operation with no downtime due to temporary water shortages
- Allows easy maneuvering on board
- User friendly and easy to maintain
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||D-1|
|Operating pressure [bar]||500|
|Power rating [kW]||19.2|
|Water flow rate [l/min]||21|
Directions for use
Read and familiarize with the Instruction Manual first before operating the machine.
Pump oil type: SAE 15W40 ISO VG100 DIN 51524
715000 HPCE DYNAMIS 500+/300+/FILTER 7"/PACK OF 10 Product number: 715000
1005020 HPCE DYNAMIS 500+/300+/FLAT NOZZLE/15 030/380V/SS 1/4 NPT MALE Product number: 1005020
1005008 HPCE DYNAMIS 500+/300+/FLAT NOZZLE/15 035/440V/SS 1/4 NPT MALE Product number: 1005008
1005041 HPCE DYNAMIS 500+/LANCE ADAPTOR Product number: 1005041
720133 HPCE DYNAMIS 500+/ROTOR NOZZLE/380V Product number: 720133