NICKEL-333N 3.2X350 68 PCS 2.2 KG
- Product group:
- Product number:
Electrode for welding of cast iron.
This product supersedes product no: 606451
Nickel electrodes (98% Ni) for welding of gray cast iron
to itself or to steel. Especially good for old oil-soaked and corroded cast iron, and also for joining cast iron to steel, copper, copper alloys and stainless steel.
- Unitor high density polyethylene packing
- Superb arc stability
- Easy slag removal and smooth weld surface
- Very good on oily cast iron
- Long storage lifespan without moisture pick up
- Easy to use
- Little surface treatment needed
- Less porosity in deposit resulting in less required grinding
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Nickel electrodes (98% Ni) for welding of gray cast iron to itself or to steel. Specially good for old oil-soaked and corroded cast iron, and also for joining cast iron to steel, copper, copper alloys and stainless steel.
|Product name||Product number||Diameter [mm]||Weight [kg]||Amperage [A]||Polarity|
|NICKEL-333N 2.5X300MM 121PCS 2.0 KG||699496 (supersedes 602946)||2.5||2||110||AC,DC+/+|
|NICKEL-333N 3.2X350 68 PCS 2.2 KG||699504 (supersedes 606451)||3.2||2.2||140||AC,DC+/-|
699496 NICKEL-333N 2.5X300MM 121PCS 2.0 KG Product number: 699496