Last updated: 26/06/2023 13:39:42
DIAGNOSTIC TOOL DT300 (SAMON: 60-130)
- Product group:
- Product number:
DT300 is a unique instrument that is used for checking and calibration of detectors with semi conductive sensors. A recurring concern when calibrating sensors is to know if the air is clean or contaminated. Traditionally, this has been accomplished by applying synthetic air or "zero gas" from a bottle. DT300 features a unique design with an integrated reference sensor that makes it possible to calibrate the relevant sensor without applying gas.
DT300 is used together with a sensor module, SM300-HFC or SM300-SELF SENSE. The sensor modules (SM300-HFC and SM300-SELF SENSE) are not included in the DT300 and shall be ordered separately. They are consumable parts and should be replaced annually. SM300-HFC is used to test old sensors like HFC SENSOR 0-4000PPM SEN004. SM300-SELF SENSE is used to test new sensors like NEW HFC SENSOR 0-4000PPM SEN027 (SELF SENSE). The reference sensor is plugged into the unit and the LCD display indicates when the sensor is heated and ready to use. The reference value for the gas appears in the LCD display. The value is then used to calibrate offset-value on the relevant detector.
Alphanumeric LCD display shows:
- The integrated reference sensors offset-value
- Offset-value on the tested detector
- System voltage (+5 V)
- C-, B-and A-alarm levels
- For control and calibration of semiconductor detectors.
- For the control and adjustment of alarm levels of monitoring units.
- Integrated reference sensor for measuring the temperature of gas or other contamination in the detector being tested.
- Exchangeable factory "plug-in" reference sensor modules are available for old HFC sensor and new self-sense sensor - filter version.
- Power supply: 4 x AA alkaline (8h) or rechargeable Ni-Mh (10h) batteries.
- LED indicator for battery level.
- Allows calibration of the current sensor without introducing calibration gas.
- Enable compliance to EN378:2016 where the leak monitoring system need to be inspected at least once every 12 months to ensure their proper functioning.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Is accessory to
708051 REFRIGERANT LEAK MONITOR KIT 6CH (SAMON MPU & MP-DS IP54) Product number: 708051
708031 DETECTOR GS24-HFC-4000 (SAMON: 37-420) Product number: 708031
708041 NEW HFC SENSOR 0-4000PPM SELF SENSE (SAMON: SEN027) Product number: 708041
708035 DETECTOR GR24-HFC-4000 (SAMON: 37-620) Product number: 708035
708032 DETECTOR GS230-HFC-4000 (SAMON: 37-425) Product number: 708032
708030 DETECTOR GS230-HFC-4000-ZM (SAMON: 37-425-ZM) Product number: 708030
708029 DETECTOR GS24-HFC-4000-ZM (SAMON: 37-420-ZM) Product number: 708029
708033 DETECTOR GSR24-HFC-4000 (SAMON: 37-920) Product number: 708033
708040 HFC SENSOR 0-4000PPM (SAMON: SEN004) Product number: 708040
708042 DETECTOR NEW MP-DS-HFC-4000 (SAMON: 38-420 W/SEN027) Product number: 708042
708038 SENSOR MODULE FOR DT300 - SM300-HFC (SAMON: 60-134) Product number: 708038
708039 SENSOR MODULE FOR DT300 - SM300-SELF SENSE (SAMON: 60-150) Product number: 708039