Last updated: 30/03/2023 21:02:39
REGULATOR 510 CO2 FLOW CGA320
- Product group:
- Product number:
Single-stage Shielding Gas Regulators used for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas especially for UNITOR C-9 and C-27 cylinders.
For use to regulate shielding gas cylinder pressure to suitable working pressure and supplies a steady stream of shielding gas to the torch especially for wire welding.
Apart from replacing damaged or faulty gauges, repairs should never be attempted on gas regulators. Faulty, old or corroded regulators should be replaced. Internal seals and membranes will deteriorate with time, and as a rule gas regulators should be replaced with maximum 5 years intervals.
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 2503
- Inlet connection: CGA320 / 0.825"-14 NGO-RH-Int
- Oultet connection: 3/8" BSP RH Ext
- Max inlet pressure: 200 bar
- Equipped with a flow meter with hose connections for 1/4"
- Comes with a pressure relief valve
- Reduces cylinder pressure to safe working pressure.
- No need for adjustment during work
- Provides constant flow of gas at right pressure
- Connects to all standard hose dimensions
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||CGA320/0.825"-14 NGO-RH-EXT|
|Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||100 x 300 x 230|
|Burst pressure [bar]||60 bar minimum|
|Inlet pressure [bar]||200 maximum|
|Operating pressure [bar]||20 bar maximum|
|Safety oulet opening pressure [bar]||20|
|Test Pressure [bar]||40 bar|