Last updated: 13/02/2023 03:37:27
UNIMIX 20 M-502 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unimix 20 is an Argon-CO2 gas mix with 20% CO2 in Argon used as shielding gas in MIG / MAG welding processes. This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
An Argon-CO2 mixture of 20% Carbon Dioxide, 80% Argon. This product is delivered in a 50 litre cylinder. Argon-CO2 mixtures are normally used as a shielding gas in arc welding processes.
- Argon-CO2 mix is a colourless and odourless gas
- Argon-CO2 mix is slightly heavier than air and is an inert gas
- Argon-CO2 mix is non-combustible
- It's used as a shielding gas for welding, primarily to protect the molten pool against contaminants in the atmosphere
- 80% Argon/20% CO2 mix is suitable for welding all un/low alloyed carbon steels
- Unimix gives a very stable molten pool together with optimum energy-transmission
- Suitable for MAG welding applications where an active shielding gas is required typically for low-alloy steels.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||grey with yellow shoulder|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||W24.32 MM X 1/14"|
|Gross Weight [kg]||98|
|Weight [kg]||17.1 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Purity||20 +/- 2% CO2|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||10.9|