Last updated: 10/11/2023 02:00:40
SAFE CHEMICAL HANDLING PROTECTION PPE KIT
- Product group:
- Product number:
Crew working or handling cleaning chemicals on board are at risk of exposure to corrosive or even dangerous splashes and harmful fumes. The Unitor™ Safe Chemical Handling Protection PPE Kit is a convenient package for 1 crew member, consisting of the basic key essential personal protective equipments suitable for handling & working with chemicals.
A convenient package that consist of the basic key essential personal protective equipment suitable for the safe handling and application of cleaning chemicals on board.
The Safe Chemical Handling Protection PPE Kit consists of:
- Chemical resistant splash proof apron : unique multi-layer non woven barrier laminate fabric, robust textile feel and exceptional barrier to chemical splashes. Tie fastening to waist and 100cm long tie fastening.
- Nitrile long gloves (a pair): High performance nitrile composition, suitable for heavy duty cleaning. EN 374 Type A chemical resistance, shielding up to elbow, and ANSI and EN level 4 abrasion resistance.
- Face shield clear with head mount: Safe, practical, economical Integral visor fitting ensures extra protection against chemical.
- Chemical goggles clear: Superior anti-fog treatment, and ultra soft PVC frame ensure a comfortable wear for long working days. Anti scratch coating for added durability. Designed to protect the eyes of the workers from injuries.
- Plastic Container for easy storage & transport on board vessels.
- Complete protective equipment for 1 crew member engaged in handling and cleaning operation with chemicals.
- High splash protection against chemicals
- Comes with a clear plastic container for easy recognition, convenient and storage
- Your preferred complete 1st line of defense against any chemical splashes kit
- Exceptional chemical protection: over 200 chemicals permeation tested.
- Excellent durability and tough
- Good for heavy duty uses
- Elevated comfort: light weight for long uses
- CE certified
- Conveniently packed in a kit
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Is frequently bought together with
571729 HP WASH 25 LTR Product number: 571729
764452 AIR COOLER CLEANER 25 LTR Product number: 764452
571604 CARBON REMOVER 25 LTR Product number: 571604
604389 ELECTROSOLV - E 25 LTR Product number: 604389
571497 CLEANBREAK 25 LTR Product number: 571497
571679 METAL BRITE HD 25 LTR Product number: 571679
571430 COLDWASH HD 25 LTR Product number: 571430
571646 DESCALEX 25 KG Product number: 571646
571687 DISCLEAN 25 LTR Product number: 571687
765990 DECK CLEAN NP 25 LTR Product number: 765990
698704 ACC PLUS 25 LTR Product number: 698704
719070 UNITOR SCALECLEAN EX 25KG Product number: 719070
571661 METAL BRITE 25 LTR Product number: 571661
654715 SEACLEAN PLUS 25 LTR Product number: 654715
766097 TANKLEEN BRIGHT 190 LTR Product number: 766097
572024 SYPHON SQUEEZER Product number: 572024
637447 CHEMICAL PUMP LEVER TYPE Product number: 637447
655514 CONNECTION FOR HAND PUMP F/25L PAIL Product number: 655514