Our holdings and investments
Wallenius Wilhelmsen ASA
Wallenius Wilhelmsen ASA is a global provider of ocean and land-based logistics services towards car and ro-ro customers and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs). Wilhelmsen owns 37.8% of Wallenius Wilhelmsen ASA.
Treasure ASA is a Norwegian public limited liability company. The company holds 11% ownership interest in Hyundai Glovis through Den Norske Amerikalinje AS (NAL), a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Wilhelmsen owns a majority share in Treasure ASA of 77,96%.
WilNor governmental services
WilNor Governmental Services provides military logistics services both in Norway and internationally. Wilhelmsen owns 51% of the company directly, with the remaining 49% owned through NorSea Group.
Get in touchEmail us
NorSea Group provides supply bases and integrated logistics solution to the offshore industry. Wilhelmsen owns 99% of NorSea Group.
Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services, covering the complete supply chain from beginning to end. Wilhelmsen’s original investment in logistics assets now being part of Qube dates back to 2007. Wilhelmsen has been a financial investor in Qube Holdings Limited since it was listed on ASX in 2011.
Massterly is the world's first dedicated company operating autonomous vessels. A joint venture between Wilhelmsen and Kongsberg Maritime with 50% each.
Dolittle uses low-code technology to create software for the maritime industry. Wilhelmsen owns 46%.
Ivaldi Group uses technology to analyse inventories and identify parts, making them ready for on-demand manufacturing. Wilhelmsen owns ≈10%.
Edda Wind is a provider of purpose-built Commissioning and Service Operation Vessels to the global offshore wind market. Wilhelmsen owns 25%.
Loke Marine Minerals
Loke Marine Minerals is a leading marine mineral exploration and production company. Wilhelmsen owns 18%.
Polar Algae is a biotechnology company utilizing seaweed for various applications. Wilhelmsen owns 33%.
Reach Subsea is a full-service provider of subsea operations using cutting edge technology and low-emission solutions, notably towards offshore windmills. Wilhelmsen owns 21%.