Excellence in finance and accounting services.
Our Vessel Accounting service aims to provide you timely and accurate reports of your financial statements. We embrace best practices and fully comply to the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402.
We follow established processes and are fully automated to provide seamless payments.
Using a web tool, customers can monitor vessel accounts anytime, anywhere
- Hourly updates
- Drill down functionality to view every invoice
- Displays deviation between actual and budget costs
- Owner and vessel manager can make comments or clarifications to each item of expense
- Accountable and transparent
We use a single, secure communications channel to streamline cash management and payment processes. By following the standards imposed by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, we are able to:
- Increase scalability of business operations
- Increase compliance and control - clear and clean cut audit trail
- Flexibly connect to new banks anywhere in the world
We play a key role in supporting our customers’ vessels by focusing on the timely delivery of supplies and services that are value for money and compliant with regulatory and international requirements.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is the cornerstone of our operations. Our quality assurance is set at a high standard to safeguard ship owners, crew and the public from any risk.
We are in the business of attracting, developing and retaining the best set of crew for you. Our management centres are supported by global manning offices to recruit skilled seafarers and coordinate all your crewing needs.
With professional planning, preparation and execution, we make dry docking predictable and efficient.