We are in the business of attracting, developing and retaining the best set of crew for you. Our management centres are supported by global manning offices to recruit skilled seafarers and coordinate all your crewing needs.
Extensive crewing network and skilled seafarers
With a pool of over 11,000 seafarers and ownership of more than 20 manning offices around the world, we can supply you competent crew for your vessels.
Our crewing services include:
- Coordination of manning offices and crewing needs for the vessel
- Proactive communication with client
- Training of crew
- Cost control
- Follow up of Protection and Indemnity Insurance
- Payroll service
- Ensuring compliance according to industry standards (medical, visa, certificates)
- Travel coordination
- Certified to operate ships as per the ISM Code
- ISO 9001:2014 Standards
- ISO 14001:2014 Standards
Established System in Place
Crew Management System
- A centralized system which stores all data related to seafarers for efficient monitoring of compliance with mandatory requirements (Flag State, Training, Certificates, Medical, Visa etc.)
- All data and documents are filed electronically for compliance check of seafarer's competence
We fully appreciate the importance of well-educated and trained officers and crew. Our International Maritime Training Centre in Mumbai, India, provides class-certified courses by trained professionals.
We strongly believe in vessel preservation and maintenance during lay-up. This is essential to ensure vessel performance is optimal when reactivated.
Total supervision of your new building from specification review to delivery.
With professional planning, preparation and execution, we make dry docking predictable and efficient.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is the cornerstone of our operations. Our quality assurance is set at a high standard to safeguard ship owners, crew and the public from any risk.