Safe Transportation of Gas Cylinders Made Easy
We deliver gas, cylinders, racks and manifolds as one solution, providing easy and cost efficient operational management.
- One procurement process, one logistics operation and one reliable supplier means efficient cylinder management
- Cylinders and racks can be returned free of charge to our key sites to support operational flexibility
- Cylinders can be refilled or returned in more than 200 WSS sites globally
- Flexible invoicing scheme to suit your land based organisation’s preference
- IFS, a global operational tracking and tracing system improves asset utilisation, safety and security
- We ensure periodic rack inspections and re-certification every 12 and 48 months according to DNV 2.7-1
- Our racks and gas cylinders supports your operations whether your challenge is related to welding, calibration, leakage testing, purging, or blanketing etc.
- Suitable for offshore lifting and handling of compressed gas cylinders
- Easy to handle by fork lift, truck or crane
- Great carrying capacity of 16 cylinders inside the rack
- Safety bar fitted 2/3rds height above centre of gravity for cylinders
- Two gates and loading ramps for easy loading of cylinders
- Fastening points for straps are present making it possible to safely transport less than 16 or smaller cylinders
- The rack can be equipped with a IMDG certified manifold with central outlet
- Certified wire sling is part of the rack and in some countries, certified chains will be supplied
- In accordance with; DNV Standards For Certification No. 2.7-1 Offshore Containers – June 2013
- In accordance with; EN 12079-1: 2006 Offshore Containers And Associated Lifting Sets
- In accordance with; IMO MSC/Circ.860 Guidelines For The App. Of Offshore Containers Handled In Open Sea
Download Offshore Offer - Safe Transportation of Gas Cyliners with Racks.pdf
You always respond within 24 hours - we appreciate your urgent response to our requests and your customer management skills. Wilhelmsen will almost always try to accommodate requests for urgent deliveries. Keep up the great work.
Maersk Supply Service, Buyer