Last updated: 06/04/2023 01:00:39
WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 70 MM2 50M
- Product group:
- Product number:
Welding cable 70mm² x 50m with safety cable connectors.
Welding cables used on board, on deck or in an engine room, are exposed to rough weather, oil and mechanical wear. The welding cable supplied by Unitor has wear, flame and oil-resistant insulation on a polychloroprene rubber basis.
It is recognized by its marking at regular intervals with the text "Unitor oil resistant welding cable", size of cable, and the standard for welding cable H01N2-D.
The cable is available in cross section areas 35mm², 50mm² 70mm², and 95mm².
- The cable marked H01N2-D means that it is produced to an international harmonized standard
- The standard length cable extensions are fitted with Unitor safety cable connectors for optimal protection. Connection to the machine panel sockets is done with 2 pcs Dix/Unitor conversions
- When cable extensions with safety connectors are used the electrode holder and ground clamp with safety connectors should be used
- Unitor welding cable is oil resistant, flame resistant and wear resistant
- The conductor is built up from 0.2mm diameter copper wires to ensure high flexibiIity
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Amperage [A]||600 Maximum Amperage 35% duty cycle|
|Product name||Product number||Weight [kg]||Amperage [A]|
|CABLE DRUM W/CRANK||175729||10.5|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 35 MM2 10M||175794||4.15||375|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 35 MM2 20M||175786||8.30||375|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 35 MM2 50M||175778||20.75||375|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 50 MM2 10M||175828||5.7||480|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 50 MM2 20M||175810||11.4||480|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 50 MM2 50M||175802||28.5||480|
|WELDING CABLE & CONNECTOR 70 MM2 50M||183665||39.25||600|
|WELDING CABLE 95 MM2 50M W/OUT CONNECTORS||709017||53||730|