Last updated: 12/02/2023 13:53:53
18/8MO-221 2.0 X 500 MM 0,5KG
- Product group:
- Product number:
TIG welding rod for stainless steel.
316 LSi type stainless steel rod for stainless and acid resistant steels. The silisium content ensures improved wetability, smooth metal transfer and good weld bead profile.
TIG welding should be preferred for stainless sheet metal and for bottom beads (root run) in thicker materials. The groove can then be filled using coated electrode 18/8.
- High mechanical strength and toughness
- High content of molybdenum
- Less possibility for joint failure during operation
- Large area of application- can be used on AISI-304 and AISI -316
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Directions for use
The label on each container fully identifies the contents, and also gives basic information on application areas. Complete information on each flux label, and instructions for use are given in the handbook for maritime welders.
- Use pure Argon as shielding gas