Last updated: 02/12/2022 12:46:48
POTABLE WATER STABILISER LIQ.25 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
NALFLEET™ Potable Water Stabiliser Liquid™ is a combination of polyphosphates, having stabilising properties. The product effectively and economically provides scale and corrosion control in potable water and other shipboard once-through water systems.
This product supersedes product no: 777188
- Prevents "Red Water" in the ship's potable water systems
- Controls corrosion and scaling in pipelines and other equipment handling softened or evaporated water
- Supplied in convenient to use liquid form
- Increases system life and reduces maintenance costs
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification
|1.22 to 1.28
|Freezing Point [°C]
|5.0 - 10.0
- Approved by The Norwegian Food Safety Authority
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Directions for use
Dosing and Control
NALFLEET™ Potable Water Stabiliser Liquid is non corrosive to ordinary metals used in feeding equipment and may be fed with a simple by-pass feeder or suitable chemical dosing pump. Typical dosage rate is 15 to 25mls/m3 water. Storage temperature should not exceed 40 C.
NALFLEET™ Potable Water Stabiliser Liquid meets the requirements of the UK Department of Trade and Industry for use in potable water.