POTABLE WATER STABILISER LIQUID 25L
- Product group:
- Product number:
NALFLEET™ Potable Water Stabiliser Liquid™ is a combination of polyphosphates, having stabilising properties. The product effectively and economically provides scale and corrosion control in potable water and other shipboard once-through water systems.
- Prevents "Red Water" in the ship's potable water systems
- Controls corrosion and scaling in pipelines and other equipment handling softened or evaporated water
- Supplied in convenient to use liquid form
- Increases system life and reduces maintenance costs
|Freezing Point [°C]||<1|
|pH||8.5 - 10.0|
- Approved by The Norwegian Food Safety Authority
Directions for use
Dosing and Control
NALFLEET™ Potable Water Stabiliser Liquid is non corrosive to ordinary metals used in feeding equipment and may be fed with a simple by-pass feeder or suitable chemical dosing pump. Typical dosage rate is 15 to 25mls/m3 water. Storage temperature should not exceed 40 C.
NALFLEET™ Potable Water Stabiliser Liquid meets the requirements of the UK Department of Trade and Industry for use in potable water.
Product number: 778419