Last updated: 24/02/2023 09:28:47
INTESTINAL ENTEROCOCCI (20 TEST)
- Product group:
- Product number:
Intestinal Enterococci are bacteria that can be used as a marker to indicate fecal contamination of Potable Water or Ballast Water.
The test is designed to detect Enterococcus species in drinking water samples within 24 hours. When the substrate is metabolised by enterococci the sample turns from blue to green to indicate a positive detection. Any change from the original colour to green is considered a positive result. No ultraviolet light source is required.
Test Paramater: Bacteria - Intestinal Enterococci
- POTABLE WATER TEST KIT (778419)
- BALLAST CHECK 2 TEST KIT (777848)
- Simple presence/absence test
- Easy to carry out on board ship
- Portable, easy to use for testing of potable water and ballast water
- Optional: For Ballast water, dilute the sample by 1 part sample and 9 part deionised water (10 ml sample + 90 ml demin water = 100 ml sample)
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|