EASYCLEAN FLOOR & HARD SURFACE
- Product group:
- Product number:
The Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ FLOOR & HARD SURFACE is a liquid alkaline cleaner suitable for all hard surfaces in the Galley and Accommodation areas.
Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ FLOOR & HARD SURFACE is recommended for use in public areas such as floors, tiles, paint work, furnishes, plastics, vinyl as well as sanitary fixtures.
Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ FLOOR & HARD SURFACE has EU Ecolabel approval.
To ensure the concentrated product is made up in the correct concentration is it recommended to use the Unitor™ MIXING STATION 4 - 4 or Unitor™ MIXING STATION 4 - 14. This will ensure the correct dosage for optimum cost efficiency and help save the environment - do no not use higher concentration than necessary. Do not mix with other cleaning products, and drain the cleaning solution to the bilge if the wash water after use is considered as environmentally hazardous.
- Phosphate free
- Concentrated to improve cost-efficiency
- EU Ecolabel
- Since the product is delivered as a concentrate will the need for available storage space be limited
- Concentration of cleaning solution can be altered based on degree of contamination
|Density [g/ml]||1,03 g/cm3 at 20°C|
Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ FLOOR & HARD SURFACE is equipped with the EU Ecolabel. The composition of the product is approved by this organization, known as "The official European label for Greener Products". The requirements are based on very strict regulations and it is a reliable guide to easily identify high environmentally performing products.
Directions for use
For use with bucket and mop:
- Dilute the concentrate 1 : 100 ( 1% ) through the UNITOR™ MIXING STATION 4 - 14
- Clean floors using a mop, rag or cloth , use plenty of cleaning solution
- On stubborn spots, rub harder or leave the cleaning solution to work some time
- To obtain best cleaning effect, collect the water using a Squeegee
- Mop up the water using a clean mop, rag or sponge. If not leave to air dry
For use with spray bottle and rag:
- Dilute the concentrate 1 : 200 ( 0,5% ) through the UNITOR™ MIXING STATION 4 - 4
- Spray the solution on the hard surfaces that is being cleaned
- Use a rag or cloth to wipe over the hard surface, rubbing extra on stubborn stains
- Remove excess water
- Leave to air dry