Last updated: 16/11/2023 06:28:45
EASYCLEAN CLEANING & DISINFECTANT 10 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ CLEANING & DISINFECTANT is a highly efficient combined cleaning and disinfection product with outstanding bactericidal performance.
This product supersedes product no: 623983, 661827, 765107
Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ CLEANING & DISINFECTANT is recommended for use in the galley and accommodation areas including refrigeration rooms to eliminate and avoid transmission of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
For US, Unitor™ EASYCLEAN™ CLEANING & DISINFECTANT is REPLACED BY Sanite 128 F. Please see the Safety Data Sheet and Product sheet under 'Documents'.***
Unitor™ EASYCLEAN CLEANING & DISINFECTANT is biodegradable when diluted in water, this means that a fresh solution must be made before every cleaning and disinfection process.
The fact that the Unitor™ EASYCLEAN CLEANING & DISINFECTANT is biodegradable means that it will not give a long term negative effect on the desired microbiological effect produced by the Gamazyme cleaning and treatment products in the drain pipes, tanks or effluent treatment system.
** Note: Not suitable for cleaning pots, pans and kitchen gadgets.
- Easy to use cleaning and disinfection product
- Can be used on most hard surfaces
- Phosphate free
- Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Virucidal against Vaccinia, Tuberculocidal, Influenza and BVDV viruses
- VAH, tested according to VAH requirements (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology, now VAH)
- DVG, Tested according to DVG requirements (8th list, food sector)
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-49|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Directions for use
- Clean heavy soiled areas with EASYCLEAN™ FLOOR & HARD SURFACE prior to disinfection
- Dilute the concentrate of EASYCLEAN™ CLEANING & DISINFECTANT to the correct concentration prior to use through the UNITOR MIXING STATION 4 - 14 OR UNITOR MIXING STATION 4 - 4; 1 : 100 ( 1,0 % ) for galley and other areas and 1,5 : 100 (1,5 % ) for hospital
- The product is biodegradable and will have reduced effect over time
- Apply the cleaning solution with cloth, mop, sponger, spray or by soaking. Allow to work for 15 min for galley and 30 min for hospital, rinse off or allow to air dry.
- Areas that can come in contact with food must be rinsed off with fresh water
- Floors that are being waxed or polished must be rinsed off with fresh water
Is part of bundle
7788721 EASYCLEAN GALLEY PACK Product number: 7788721
Is frequently bought together with
778843 EASYCLEAN FLOOR & HARD SURFACE 10LTR Product number: 778843