ANTI MICROBIAL ACTIVE COATING 5 LTR BOTTLE
- Product group:
- Product number:
The anti-microbial active coating is a long lasting anti-microbial coating technology suitable for application on multiple surface types (metal, wood, plastics, fabrics, rubber, leather, and tiles) – both hard and soft furnishing.
The anti microbial active coating is a preservative surface protector that can be used to create long term protection by creating a durable safe to touch layer that actively eliminates bacteria and virus on high contact surfaces like doors, knobs, chairs, tables, and other surfaces where the spread of germs is a concern in today's context of COVID-19. Just pre-clean the surface and then apply the anti-microbial surface protector coating to get protection from all bacteria, viruses, fungus, and other microbes. It has been lab tested and proven to remain effective after over 1000 touches and multiple cleaning cycles. The anti-microbial active coating is proven effective against other claimed microbes with a worldwide accepted tests executed by a Certified lab.
- 1 litre of anti microbial active surface coating covers at least 60 m2 (square meters) of surface
- Tested and proven to kill microbes and viruses instantly on contact with the dried coating
- Durable long lasting.
- Good resistance to friction, abrasion, and water.
- Hardens at temperature from 10°C and dries in 2-6 hours after application.
- Ready to use and easy to apply
- Supplied in 5L pail
- No use of nano particles, silver salts or heavy metals.
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- Active ingredient in the active coating (Quaternary ammonium) has already been proven effective against most viruses, bacteria, fungi across multiple studies and is used in medical procedures
- No need for daily or multiple application: saves on disinfecting time & cost.
- Patented binding platform technology
- UV verifiable to prove on going activity - UV reactive particles are bounded to the coating, making it visible under UV light and thus surfaces can be checked easily with a UV torch (Product No. 763040).
- Can be used on air filters and air conditioning ducts.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-49|
|Appearance||Transparent after application|
|Flash Point [°C]||>93|
|Packaging||5 Litres pail|
General recommendations when applying product:
- Wear proper PPE to protect eyes and hands and cover mouth and nose when spraying the active coating.
- Do not overspray the surface, make sure to only spray 1 time on each section to treat. If over applied, the active coating will leave drip marks on a surface.
- Do not directly spray on electrical panels or parts. Spray product on a microfiber cloth and then wipe on the surface gently and evenly.
- For application on touch screens panels, touch screens must be OFF before applying the coating.
- Make sure to smear/wipe coating very gently onto surface. Wiping too hard can remove the product from the surface.
- Avoid ingestion, inhalation, skin, and eye contact.
- Handle in accordance with good hygiene practice and any legal requirements.
- Wash hand thoroughly after using.
Recommended Surface Conditions:
- Apply the active surface coating on inert surfaces that are clean, dry, and free of impurities.
- Do not apply on mirrors or glass.
Directions for use
For even application process, it is recommended to use Wilhelmsen Spray Dispenser bottles (4 x 500 ml) (Product no. 763035) and a microfiber dry cloth or a sponge.
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Hold spray bottle 15-20 cm from surface and spray an even layer onto the surface area you want to treat.
- Smear the coating onto the surface very gently with a clean cloth or sponge. Wiping too hard can remove the product from the surface.
- Make sure the product is applied evenly.
- After applying, allow the wet surface to dry without touching it, to assure that the antimicrobial layer cures completely and stays active for a long period of time. For hydrophobic surfaces it dries in 6-12 hours and cures in 12-24 hours. On porous surfaces it is dry in 3-6 hours and cured in 6-12 hours (avoid using any cleaning agent for the first 24 hours to let the coating settle in).
How to check the presence of coating:
- Shine the UV torch (Product no. 763040).
- If the coating reflects UV light, the coating ingredients are active.
- Surfaces can be touched up where and when needed
Durability of coating:
- The durability of the coating depends on the friction. Therefore for surfaces which are untouched or infrequently used, the coating can last for a long time.
- For other surfaces, which are exposed to friction such as in case of regular cleaning cycles, the coating will wear down faster. The wear down rate will vary (wear down after 1 cleaning cycle to coating still being effective after 10 cleaning cycles) on a number of factors and therefore it is imperative that for such surfaces there is a regular check of the coating effectiveness.
Is part of bundle
770096 ANTI MICROBIAL ACTIVE COATING WITH SPRAYERS & UV TORCH PACK Product number: 770096