ENVIROCLEAN 25 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Enviroclean™ is a micro emulsion water based cleaner and degreaser for general engine room and deck cleaning tasks.
This product supersedes product no: 571398
Unitor™ Enviroclean™ is highly concentrated, low toxic, biodegradable and safe to use. It is based on powerful fatty acid derivates linked with an advanced surfactant formulation.
The main applications are for cleaning and degreasing in the engine room, deck cleaning and for general removal of grease, oil, sludge, polymer compounds, carbon deposits, dirt and grime.
- Highly concentrated water based degreaser
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Unitor™ Enviroclean™ has numerous general marine cleaning applications including the removal of greases, oil, sludge, polymer compounds, carbon deposits, dirt and grime
- As an engine room cleaner it is exceptional as not only can it be used for degreasing, cleaning paint work and carbon removal, but also for use in soak tanks, ultrasonic tanks and high pressure cleaning equipment
- Promotes a pleasant and healthy working environment
- Splits after cleaning, releasing the oil phase for reclamation
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-49|
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid|
|Compatibility||May soften some rubber and synthetic rubber|
- Nordic Swan eco-labelled.
- This composition meets the criteria for not being harmful to the marine environment according to MARPOL Annex V and may be discharged into the sea when used to clean cargo holds and external surfaces on ships.
Directions for use
1. General cleaning
Unitor™ Enviroclean can be used for all types of cleaning and degreasing and can be applied by brush, hand spray or used in ultrasonic cleaning tanks.
Dependent on the amount and type of soil to be removed typical dosage is about 1-5%.
After use as an engine room cleaner, bilge slops must be given sufficient time to separate before passing through an oily water separator.
For safe handling and optimal dilution we recommend the use of the UNITOR™ MIXING STATION 4-14.
2. Spot cleaning
Unitor™ Enviroclean can be diluted with water and hand sprayed. Recommended dosage up to 25%, depending on the amount and type of soil to be removed. Left for about 20-30 minutes before washing off with water.
Is accessory to
766907 ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-1600/HM 230V Product number: 766907
766881 ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-700/HM, 230V Product number: 766881
766923 ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-2000/HM 230V Product number: 766923
766956 ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-3300/HM, 440V Product number: 766956
766899 ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-700/HM, 110V Product number: 766899