CYLINDER TRANSPORT RACK OFFSHORE DNV
- Product group:
- Product number:
Standardised gas cylinder transportation rack for offshore use. Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) delivers gas, cylinders, racks and manifolds as one solution, providing easy and cost efficient operational management.
- Great carrying capacity of 16 standard cylinders inside the rack
- Two doors and loading ramps for easy loading and unloading of cylinders
- Safety bar fitted 2/3rds height above centre of gravity for cylinders to secure them during transport
- Fastening points for straps are present making it possible to safely transport less than 16 or smaller cylinders
- The rack can be equipped with a IMDG certified manifold for use with inert gases with central outlet
- Certified wire sling is part of the rack and in some countries, certified chains will be supplied
- Racks are of the highest quality and in accordance with the strictest standards/regulation.
- Enabling safe transport of cylinders even in the rough offshore environment.
- Suitable for offshore lifting and handling of compressed gas cylinders.
- Easy to handle by fork lift or crane.
- Racks can be returned free of charge to selected key sites to support operational flexibility.
- Flexible invoicing scheme to suit your land based organisation's preference.
- Predictable cost and thus easy to budget.
- Global operational tracking and tracing system ensures location of individual racks whereabouts.
- WSS ensures periodic rack inspections and re-certification every 12 and 48 months according to DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079-1
|Gross Weight [kg]||1900|
|Weight [kg]||450 Tare|
Approval of rack:
In accordance with; DNV Standards For Certification No. 2.7-1 Offshore Containers -- June 2013
In accordance with; EN 12079-1: 2006 Offshore Containers And Associated Lifting Sets
In accordance with; IMO MSC/Circ.860 Guidelines For The App. Of Offshore Containers Handled In Open Sea
For the wire rope sling: EN 13414-1 and EN 12079-2
- Approvals => DNV
Is accessory to
Product number: 772208