NITROGEN N-5050 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Nitrogen 5.0 grade is predominantly used for blanketing purposes.
This product supersedes product no: 589093, 905600
For the purity 5.0 (>99.999%) the specification is: Oxygen < 5 vpm and Moisture (H2O) < 5 vpm
For nitrogen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.147 kg
- 1 kg = 0.872 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
The gas capacity of a cylinder can calculated in two different ways. The most simple method is the water capacity of the cylinder (in litres) multipled by the actual pressure (in bar); the result is the capacity in litres. Although a simple method it is not the most accurate method. A better but much more complex method will give a more accurate value for the gas capacity; it will take the compressability of the gas at both 1 bar and at the actual pressure in consideration and all based on 15 degrees C. The result is often quoted as normal litres or normal cubic metres (nm3). For nitrogen the more accurate method will give a slightly higher value as compared to the simple method i.e. (10.2 m3 versus 10 nm3).
- Nitrogen is a colourless, odourless and tasteless.
- Non-combustible and non-toxic.
- Slightly lighter than air and it's an inert gas.
- The composition is: Nitrogen 5.0: >99.999%.
- A certificate of analysis is supplied with the cylinder.
- Nitrogen is well suited for purging or flushing cargo tanks and pipelines of residual gases and vapours prior to loading cargo.
- It is also used as a 'blanket' on top of several types of cargoes to prevent reactions with oxygen from atmospheric air.
- The filling pressure is lower in some locations than the normal 200 bar due to local rules and regulations that limit filling pressure.
- Nitrogen 5.0 means > 99.999% pure and the impurities: Water (H2O) < 5 ppm and Oxygen (O2) < 5 ppm.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||Green with orange shoulder|
|Gross Weight [kg]||92|
|Weight [kg]||11.5 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||10.2|
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002
550160 WASHER ALU 10 PCS FOR OX REGULATOR Product number: 550160
510003 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0 -1 BAR Product number: 510003
771713 REGULATOR 600 NITROGEN 0-200 BAR Product number: 771713
510011 REGULATOR 510 N2 FLOW 0-1.3 L/MIN Product number: 510011
778147 TROLLEY F/1 40-50L GAS CYLINDER Product number: 778147