NITROGEN N-1050 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Nitrogen 5.0 grade is predominantly used for calibration purposes.
This product supersedes product no: 589069
For the purity 5.0 (>99.999%) the specification is: Oxygen < 5 vpm and Moisture (H2O) < 5 vpm
For nitrogen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.147 kg
- 1 kg = 0.872 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
- Nitrogen is colourless, odourless and tasteless
- Non-combustible and non-toxic
- Slightly lighter than air and it's an inert gas
- The composition is: Nitrogen 5.0: >99.999%
- A certificate of analysis is supplied with the cylinder.
- Nitrogen 5.0 means > 99.999% pure and the impurities: Water (H2O) < 5 ppm and Oxygen (O2) < 5 ppm.
- Perfectly suited for inerting / blanketing or calibration / bump-testing of gas detection equipment.
- Quality assured with a certificate of analysis linked to the cylinder serial number.
- Small portable cylinder, easy for on-location use.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||Green with orange shoulder|
|Gross Weight [kg]||20|
|Weight [kg]||2.3 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Purity||5.0 > 99.999%|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2|
550160 WASHER ALU 10 PCS FOR OX REGULATOR Product number: 550160
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002
510003 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0 -1 BAR Product number: 510003
771713 REGULATOR 600 NITROGEN 0-200 BAR Product number: 771713
510011 REGULATOR 510 N2 FLOW 0-1.3 L/MIN Product number: 510011