NITROGEN N-1030 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Nitrogen 3.0 grade is predominantly used for purging.
For nitrogen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.147 kg
- 1 kg = 0.872 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
- Nitrogen is colourless, odourless and tasteless
- Non-combustible and non-toxic
- Slightly lighter than air and it's an inert gas
- It is well suited for purging or flushing cargo tanks and pipelines of residual gases and vapours prior to loading cargo
- It is also used as a 'blanket' on top of several types of cargoes to prevent reactions with oxygen from atmospheric air.
- Nitrogen 3.0 means > 99.9% pure and the impurities: Water (H2O) < 1000 ppm and Oxygen (O2) < 1000 ppm.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Gross Weight [kg]||20|
|Weight [kg]||2.3 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2|