HELIUM H-40 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Helium is used as a component of artificial atmospheres. It is mainly used as a balloon-inflating gas. Also used for blow out preventors in the offshore market.
The gas capacity of a cylinder can calculated in two different ways. The most simple method is the water capacity of the cylinder (in litres) multipled by the actual pressure (in bar); the result is the capacity in litres. Although a simple method it is not the most accurate method. A better but much more complex method will give a more accurate value for the gas capacity; it will take the compressability of the gas at both 1 bar and at the actual pressure in consideration and all based on 15 degrees C. The result is often quoted as normal litres or normal cubic metres (nm3). For helium the more accurate method will give a slightly lower value as compared to the simple method i.e. (7.5 m3 versus 8 nm3).
- Helium is colourless, odorless inert gaseous element occurring in natural gas
- A special balloon fill regulator (Product no. 698 624434) is available
- One cylinder Helium H-40 fills on average 375 balloons
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Gross Weight [kg]||57|
|Weight [kg]||1.3 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200bar|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||1.23kg|