UNIMIX 20 M-502 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unimix 20 is an Argon-CO2 gas mix with 20% CO2 in Argon used as shielding gas in MIG / MAG welding processes.
The gas capacity of a cylinder can calculated in two different ways. The most simple method is the water capacity of the cylinder (in litres) multipled by the actual pressure (in bar); the result is the capacity in litres. Although a simple method it is not the most accurate method. A better but much more complex method will give a more accurate value for the gas capacity; it will take the compressability of the gas at both 1 bar and at the actual pressure in consideration and all based on 15 degrees C. The result is often quoted as normal litres or normal cubic metres (nm3). For argon the more accurate method will give a slightly higher value as compared to the simple method i.e. (10.9 m3 versus 10 nm3).
- Argon-CO2 mix is a colourless and odourless gas
- Argon-CO2 mix is slightly heavier than air and is an inert gas
- Argon-CO2 mix is non-combustible
- It's used as a shielding gas for welding, primarily to protect the molten pool against contaminants in the atmosphere
- 80% Argon/20% CO2 mix is suitable for welding all un/low alloyed carbon steels
- Unimix gives a very stable molten pool together with optimum energy-transmission
- Suitable for MAG welding applications where an active shielding gas is required typically for low-alloy steels.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||grey with yellow shoulder|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||W24.32 MM X 1/14"|
|Gross Weight [kg]||98|
|Weight [kg]||17.1 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Purity||20 +/- 2% CO2|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||10.9|