Last updated: 13/02/2023 03:39:28
UNIMIX 10 M-501 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unimix 10 is an Argon-CO2 gas mix with 10% CO2 in Argon used as a shielding gas in wire welding processes (MIG / MAG). This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
An Argon-CO2 mixture of 10% Carbon Dioxide, 90% Argon. This product is delivered in a 50 litre cylinder. Argon-CO2 mixtures are normally used as a shielding gas in arc welding processes.
- Argon-CO2 mix is a colourless and odourless gas
- Argon-CO2 mix is slightly heavier than air and is an inert gas
- Argon-CO2 mix is non-combustible
- It's used as a shielding gas for wire welding, primarily to protect the molten pool against contaminants in the atmosphere
- 90% Argon/10% CO2 mix is suitable for welding all un/low alloyed carbon steels and stainless steel in certain applications
- Unimix gives a very stable molten pool together with optimum energy transmission and spray transfer mode
Suitable for MAG welding applications where an active shielding gas is required typically for low-alloy steels.
For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||Grey with yellow shoulder|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||W24.32 MM X 1/14"|
|Gross Weight [kg]||98|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Function||WELDING SHIELDING GAS|
|Purity||10% +/- 2% CO2|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||10.9|